The Lee Children - {Utah Children's Photography, Layton Children's Photography}

I love being able to photograph my nieces and nephews!  These adorable kids belong to my amazing sis, Jenny.  It is crazy how fast they are all growing up.  The oldest, Tommy, is nearly as tall as I am now.  Yipes! (Okay, I know you are thinking it can't be too hard to match my tiny height, but his parents are short, too).

Preteen boys are some of the hardest subjects to photograph.  They NEVER want to smile.  As if it is too cool or something.  Where do they even get that idea from?  The girls are always adorable - tiny little posers, lol.  I think it is funny that Jessie, who started life HATING the camera, has now become quite the little model.  I think in a lot of ways she reminds me of me at that age:-)






A very proud moment.  This was her very first "hands free" experience!  Can you tell how excited she is?  LOL






Comments

Popular Posts