Family in the Park - {Utah Family Photography, Layton Family Photography}

Family is so incredibly important to me.  Sometimes my own family drives me crazy, but I am so thankful to have them in my life.  When times are tough, they are there for me, and when great things happen, we celebrate together.

I love the challenge of working with large families.  What is funny is that most of the time the kids are better behaved than all the adults, lol.  I took this family to my favorite spot in Layton Commons Park, where there are beautiful trees, and a quaint little bridge over the stream.  It is the perfect backdrop for a large family.

Such a gorgeous family!

La Abuela con sus nietos:-)

I love her classic beauty!  She is a gem.



All the guys misbehaving, lol.  This is one of my favorites.  It is kind of fun to let loose and do something a little less formal:-)

Comments

Popular Posts