Madilyn - {Utah Children's Photography, Layton Children's Photography}

I ADORE working with little babies.  The newborn stage is so little and cute, but when they get a little older and start wiggling and grinning and make all those little cooing noises, my heart just melts.

This was Madilyn's first photo shoot, and it was a huge success!  Her eyes were so bright, and her smiles lit up of the whole room.  Madilyn really loved eating her own toes.  She was extremely flexible, and every time I turned around, those little piggies were in her mouth, lol.  But I didn't mind a bit, because she was just so cute!

Madilyn is the only girl in a household FULL of boys.  Her mom was so excited to finally have a little Princess in the family, and it was fun to really show off her sweet girliness.  I was excited to try out the new shaggy rug.  Her little outfit match it so perfectly, she kind of blended right in, lol.










Comments

Popular Posts