Francis - {Utah Family Photographer}

I love this little family! Several years ago, I had the honor of photographing Martha and Cade's wedding. They were such a fun and sweet couple to work with! So of course when they asked me to do family photos with their baby girl, I practically squealed with delight! lol  Yup, I was doing the Happy Dance!

I knew exactly where I wanted to take this little family. We wanted something that would really show of Utah's gorgeous fall colors, so we headed up to Ledgemere, which is up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It's a nice little picnic area, but I love the creek that runs through there. And the COLOR!!! It was mind-blowingly gorgeous! Another Happy Dance!

Their daughter was ridiculously cute. She loved to point her little finger at everything. She did NOT like hairbows, lol. Nope, nope, nope!! This was no girly-girl! Ha! A child after my own heart! We got some cute photos of her, but she had a little meltdown near the end. It was getting chilly, so I think that was part of it. The downside of fall photos is how cold it gets. Brr!

Still, we got some beautiful portraits, and captured their personalities perfectly! And that is really what it's all about!











Comments

Popular Posts