Back in the Day - {Utah Children's Photographer}

I love getting happy comments about my work. I always get the warm fuzzies when someone tells me what a great job I am doing:-) Maybe because I know I have come a long way, and I know those comments are well earned. I know I am still not the World's Greatest Portrait Photographer, as I aspire to be, but I am doing pretty good, I think.

I thought I would take a walk down memory lane and show some of my very early work. Yeah, i am really putting myself out there for this one. It is okay to laugh, I do it every time I look at these images. He's my own kid, so of course I think he is cute, but the pictures themselves often leave a "What was I thinking?"

Comments

Amber said…
I love the one with the million stuffed animals and blue pillow. Classic.

Popular Posts