Erin - {Utah Children's Photographer}

This past Saturday I met with all my Utah Peas (a photography group) at Wheeler Farm. For those who have not been to Wheeler Farm, I highly recommend it! It is just a fun fun place to visit. Lots of animals, barns, and fun places to run around and play. it is also a very popular spot for photography!

Our plan was to learn about shooting in bright sunlight. But wouldn't you know, the clouds rolled in and gave us a nice overcast day. Normally, overcast is good for photography, as the light is beautifully diffused like a giant softbox. But it was much harder to teach what I needed with the weather being uncooperative. Still, I think the others learned a lot, and I learned a few new things myself!

We had three fantastic models with us. After the lesson, we broke into groups and photographed the models all over the farm. It was so much fun! I had the lovely Erin, who, believe it or not, is only fifteen. She was a PERFECT model, and had such a natural grace. She was also pretty willing to go along with whatever we wanted, which can be both fun and interesting:-)

Next month we are doing a special get-together at Saltair to meet the fantastic Chell, an out-of-town Pea! But here are a some of my favorites from Saturday. I had a REALLY hard time narrowing it down this time. I told you, she was a fabulous model:-)

Comments

Photo's by Shan said…
Wow, wow, wow! Those are absolutely gorgeous!!
Brooke said…
Ok Sarah-these pix are STUNNING! I need to get a flash setup now ASAP. Great work!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah, these are awesome! I love all of them!

Popular Posts