La Vie En Rose

I have been working for some time on a photography course. At the time I started, I really did not know much about photography, except point and shoot:-) I've really learned quite a bit from the course - it is very comprehensive.

So the unit I just finished is on lighting. Lighting is perhaps the most vital aspect of photography - if you do not know how to use it, you will never have decent photos. Photography is all about manipulating light.

For part of the unit, I was asked to do two different images - one with a reflector, and one without. I thought I would post the images here so that others can see the difference. I use reflectors often to help open up shadows and pop some highlights into the eyes. In this case, using the reflector helped open up the shadows on the leaves and petals.

Comments

Popular Posts