Tommy & Wyatt - {Utah Children's Photographer}

I had the immense pleasure of photographing my two nephews this past week. I photographed their little sister, Krystal, a little while back. Like all boys, these two are in to anything that moves - trains, planes, cars, and boats. So we knew there was not better place to do their photos than at Union Station in Ogden. I have been here several times with my boy, Cameron, who also loves it.

I decided I really wanted to go with a themed portrait session. Since we were around the trains, I thought a "hobo" look would be great. Old suitcases, button down shirts, page boy hat. We wanted to make it as authentic as possible, and I really think it payed off!

The boys were awesome! They were great at posing, and even came up with a few ideas of their own. They both had a lot of fun. I had a little trouble, as I am deathly afraid of trains myself, but fortunately I made it through with only one mild panic attack:-P And it payed off, because these are AWESOME portraits!

Comments

Pat Wimpee said…
Sarah, I just came across your blog- these images are amazing! You have a great eye!
Jill said…
Sarah, I just wanted to say that I came across your blog through BZ and I have been so touched by your work! You are a true artist! The spirit of everyone you photograph is truly able to shine through. Thank you sharing your amazing work!
Stacie Hogan said…
I love the one with him sitting against a pole with his hat over his eyes. Too cute. And such a good idea. I love them. Why are you afraid of trains?

Popular Posts