Hudson - {Utah Infant Photographer}

Hooray! Believe it or not, Hudson was my FIRST infant boy in my studio. I have been doing professional photography for four years now, and while I have photographed baby boys in other studios, I have never had the opportunity to photograph one in my own studio.

Little Hudson was the cutest little guy - so easy to fall in love with. I LOVED all of his facial expressions. I was trying hard at time not to start cracking up, because we were trying to get him to calm down and fall asleep.

Hudson was really a good baby, and slept quite a bit. He still got a little fussy at times, but that is certainly normal. I was able to try out a few new ideas, as well as work in some traditional shots. He was just so good that I felt I could have kept photographing him the rest of the day. But I am sure his mommy and daddy would have been too tired to keep up;-)

Here are a few of my favorites:

I stole this wild fabric from my mom:-) I have just been waiting for a little baby to try it out with. I love it!

Don't you just love that little foot poking out?


My very favorite shot of the day!

Comments

Regina said…
I can't wait to see more of your newborns Sarah!! Congratulations on the new job.

Popular Posts