Cameron - (Utah Children's Photographer}

I really cannot believe that my little baby boy is turning FIVE! How did this happen? I still remember that "little" baby I held in my arms. Seems like just a short time ago. But I have enjoyed watching him grow up. He has quite the personality, and his smile and laughter always warm my heart.

For his five year portraits we took him out to Wheeler Farm. I LOVE that place! Everywhere you turn is a new photo op. We tried to keep things very simple and moving quickly. Still, Cameron is the type that makes me work for the shot! Maybe it's just because I am his mom:-)

Cameron loved getting in the old truck, and I loved the pics I got! Of course, that was BEFORE I spotted the GIANT hornets nest hiding right behind his head inside the truck! But Cameron was not being very rambunctious, so the hornets did not seem to be disturbed by his presence. Still, we got out of their pretty fast, lol.

Here are some of my faves:-)

Comments

Popular Posts