Aubrey - {Layton Newborn Photography}

I love seeing children come back to my studio.  I get to see them as they grow up.  Aiden has been coming since before he was born, still in his momma's womb.  I have thoroughly enjoyed watching him grow through his first couple of years - seeing those adorable little baby grins and watching him learn to crawl and then walk.  And now, Aiden has a new baby sister!

Aubrey is a little doll!  She looks just like her momma, and is as sweet as can be.  I love her little chubby rolls, and her gorgeous long eyelashes.  Aiden still seemed a little unsure about her, but at times I would see how he really loved his baby sister.  I think they are going to be good friends!

I love how Aiden looks just like his dad, and Aubrey looks just like her mom!


One of my faves!  This just warms my heart.
So cute to see these two together.  It is hard to believe how much Aiden has grown.  It seems like just yesterday he was just a bitty newborn himself!




Aubrey was born right before Christmas, so of course we had to do a Christmas theme:-)  She looks so good in red!

Comments

Popular Posts