Meet Tanner! - {Utah Newborn Photography}

Wow!  I almost forgot I had a blog!  Blogging can be a challenge because it is often time consuming, and much of my time is already focused on doing sessions and editing, as well as my other jobs and family life.  Yup, I am pretty busy these days!  However, I really want to commit to blogging more often this year, and sharing news and events that I am involved with.

This session is all about Tanner!  This session was a very special one for me.  Way back when I was still working at Chapel of the Flowers, I met the very wonderful Vanessa Fulcher.  She first started working there as a florist, but her real dream was to be a photographer.  I took her under my wing and started teaching her, and she really took to it quickly.  Over the years I have really watched her grow and blossom as both a photographer and businesswoman, and my heart is filled with joy!  She really is so talented.  She now has her own photography company in Las Vegas, NV, Visions by Vanessa.

A little over five years ago, Vanessa gave birth to her first son, Carson.  I had the amazing opportunity to photograph his newborn session, which was a dream.  Carson was the best baby, and slept and slept and slept, while we did pose after pose.  Over the years I have photographed Carson numerous times, and you can see photos of him all over my blog and website.  We look forward to all of our visits together, and I love him to pieces!

I was overjoyed when Vanessa told me she was pregnant and expecting another little boy!  And I was even more excited when she invited to me to capture his newborn portraits.  I was looking forward to another blissful session with a sweet baby boy.  Tanner looks JUST like his big brother Carson.  They could twins!  Carson adores his little brother, and always wants to hold him.  They are just so cute together!


 The biggest difference between them is that Tanner is a lot fussier than Carson was.  Mostly Tanner just wanted to suck, and we had to interrupt the session every 10 minutes so he could eat and relax for a bit.  We actually had to break the session up over two days, and even then he was not the most cooperative little guy.  On the bright side, I was able to get lots of cute photos, and I love that we can see his personality coming out in so many of them.  It will be so much fun to watch this new little guy grow!


Comments

Popular Posts