Andy and Samone

Andy is my husband's cousin, and I had the pleasure of photographing their wedding this past weekend. It was not an easy environment to work under. It was blazing hot outside and very bright sun - no cloud cover at all! I am so glad that my husband Craig and my Aunt Susie were there to help assist me:-) Here are some of my faves:

I loved the photo of my husband and I coming out of the temple together. Now I try and catch that shot for all my couples.

It's important to have fun with the couples:-)
Holy Backbend Batman! Best backbend I have ever seen!
The light at the chapel was fantastic!
I always wanted fish and doves at my reception. My mom vetoed the idea at the last minute. Now I see them everywhere! These little guys were so cute!
Andy wears glasses, so they made a tiny pair of glasses for the cake topper!
Check out the air on that garter!

Comments

Popular Posts