Baby Emma

Sometimes I go into a session with lots of wonderful ideas. I know exactly what I want to do, and I envision how beautiful the photos will look. But sometimes what I see in my head does not work in real life. Little babies can be particularly challenging. Never think that they are on your schedule! They do what they want to do, when they want to do it, and there is nothing you can do to change it!

Little Emma was VERY tired. Right as we started the photoshoot she fell asleep. Normally, I take advantage of this, as sleeping babies are just adorable. But Emma does not like to be touched! The trick to working with infants is to be able to work with them no matter what the situation. In the end, we were able to get some adorable shots of her sleeping on the bed with the gorgeous soft glow of the afternoon light coming in through the window. Just heavenly!

Here are some of my faves from the session.

Comments

Popular Posts