Mi Familia:-)

Yup, my family - again. A little different this time. Over Christmas I did a family shoot for Craig's side of the family. This time it was my side of the family! The last time I tried this with my family it resulted in many tears, hurt feelings, and (what I think) a lame photo. This time went much better because we actually got to go where I wanted to go (BYU Campus!) and pose like I wanted. And we all had fun! See, family! I DO know what I am doing!

Here are some of my favorites.


The whole clan. That's me on the far left, holding the remote:-) It is unbelievably difficult to take a decent family photo when you are supposed to be in it, too! Not too shabby, though.

My parents, plus immediate offspring.
The grandkids
My big bro. Genius, rocket scientist . . .
. . . And goofball:-)
Other bro and his wife
Sis #1 and her family
Sis #2
My very cute niece!
The parental units.
A rare public kiss form my parents.
Just horsing around.
Nice little montage of the guys being guys

Comments

mariodka said…
hello!
I`m from Paraguay, I just want you to say that u`re a perfect photographer and have a beautiful familie!

Greetings from south america. =o)

Carol Achpill.

Popular Posts