A Day at Brighton

My plan was to meet up with some Utah photographers today at the Brighton Ski Resort for a little nature photography. Unfortunately, I did not see them up there, and Cameron, who was with me, was getting impatient, so we decided to go ahead and hope we ran into each other at some point. We did, but not until two hours later!

Anyway, Cameron and I took a leisurely stroll around Silver Lake. It was sooo pretty up there! The sky was deep blue, the lake was clear, and there was green everywhere! Very peaceful and relaxing, except for the almost four-year-old running around me, LOL.

Here are some of my favorite images from the day. Enjoy!!


Wild Iris

These butterflies are apparently a little rare, so I am happy I got this shot of one!Apache Spiketail. I think. Hard to tell. It wouldn't hold still, and this isn't the best quality image. Still, I thought it was kind of cool:-)

Some images around Silver Lake

Red Crossbill. Really cool bird! Check out its bill!
White-crowned Sparrow

My fave of the day! This little squirrel popped up right next to me. She hung around for quite a while - long enough for me to switch lenses and grab some great shots.

Comments

The Gulls said…
wow some of our pictures do look the same. It was good to meet you to. I cant wait for the next 2peas meet. I had so much fun

Popular Posts