Jenny

I had the great opportunity to visit my sister up in Idaho. She is pregnant with her second child, but this will be the 4th in her family (two step-children). This baby has come as quite the surprise, but she will still be loved by all. And I got the chance to do the maternity photos for my sister, which I was not able to do the last time she was pregnant.

Jenny owns five horses, and I just HAD to use them for part of the shoot. We went to my grandma's old red barn - the perfect spot for some very country photos! I had a lot of fun glamming up my sister (something she never does), and taking her out to the farm. We lost the sun pretty fast, which was too bad, because I had SOOO many more ideas! That always seems to happen - once I get going there never seems to be enough time to do everything I want to do! Still, we got some great images. Here are my faves!
I made this little warp she is wearing. I got hte idea from one of the many photogrpahy seminars I have been to recently. They were selling them there, but for quite a bit of money, and I decided that I could easily make my own for so much cheaper! Thank you, Mom, for teaching me how to sew! This wrap is great for my more conservative mommies, who really do not want to show off too much.

Comments

Janae said…
Awesome job on that wrap Sarah! And again I LOVE all these images. It is too hard to choose a favorite. Well done!
♥ Amy said…
Sarah, you did a fantastic job! #3,4,5,8,12 are my favorites!! Your sister is a pretty girl and her belly is so tiny!

Popular Posts