Latest Painting

Ahhh, it feels so good to paint again! It seems like ages. I find painting so relaxing. The perfect activity to destress. And I love that by painting digitally I have no mess to clean up afterwards:-)

Here are a couple of recent ones. This first one I did a little bit ago, but haven't got around to posting. It is from Andy and Samone's wedding. I loved the image, and thought it would look great as a painting. This one has gone through a few transformations. I have changed the background twice now, and added some extra detail. I thought about painting all of the detail out of the dress, but then thought better of it. Yes, it took a LONG time! But I am satisified with the results.
I have shown some of my horse paintings before, but these are my newest of them. Painting the grass was a little tedious, but I am sooo happy with how these turned out, especially the storm painting. I am thinking about putting that one on my wall:-)

This is my latest painting. This is Emily, who I photographed at Saltair not long ago. The moment I took this image I knew I needed to paint it:-) Her eyes are just gorgeous, aren't they? I love painting eyes. They are probably my favorite thing to paint!

Comments

Popular Posts