Ella - {Utah Children Photography}

One of my favorite things about my job is being able to watch the little ones grow. I started working with Ella's family when she was just a tiny newborn. Then we got to play again when she was about six months old. Now she is a little over a year, and she has really grown! She has such beautiful blond hair, and yes, those blue eyes are still just to die for:-)

Ella has recently learned how to walk and RUN - something she did a lot of today, LOL. By the end of the session, I think we were all a little worn out trying to get her to hold still long enough for a good shot. I have been told that Ella is quite the little flirt around the boys. The problem is, I'm not a boy! I really had to work to get those cute smiles. At one point I even asked my son, Cameron, to come help. As soon as she saw him, her face just lit up, and she ran to give him hugs (not sure how Cameron felt about this, but I think he is used to getting used to hugs from the girls, lol).

Whether she has a bright smile on her face, or has a more contemplative look as she smells the flowers, there is no denying that she is one little cutie pie!

Comments

Popular Posts