Ashley & Kevin - {Utah Maternity Photographer}

When Ashley saw my image of The Protector, she knew she had to have THAT image hanging on her wall. The problem was, she was already only two weeks away from her due date! Fortunately, I was able to squeeze her in:-) Even though Ashley and Kevin really wanted some great patriotic images, we were also able to do a lot of other fantastic images.

Ashley had the most perfect baby belly, and the CUTEST little preggo outie button! Most of us other women can only dream of looking so fantastic at 9 months pregnant. Me, I looked like I had swallowed Thanksgiving dinner whole. Not that I minded. I think all pregnant women are gorgeous, myself included;-) It is a beautiful time in a woman's life, and should be celebrated.

So how about some pics?Is it even legal to be this cute? Ashley, you are making A LOT of women jealous right now.


Work it girl!

I told you it is the cutest little preggo outie button EVER!

Anyone wanna guess what she is having? LOL

Just a little something fun:-)

The Protector. This image has become somewhat famous. Even though it is an image that I created, I still tear up when I see it. I am so proud to live in this country and to have the freedoms I am blessed with every day. And I salute those who serve, who lay down their lives so we can be free.


American Baby:-)



I can't wait to meet Wyatt in a few weeks! Ashley, I wish you the best and smoothest labor. Good luck to both of you!

Comments

Popular Posts