Wyatt - {Layton Newborn Photographer}

Wyatt was soooo cute! He was also WIDE AWAKE. This was great in the first part of the photo shoot with his family. I love when babies look right up in to my camera:-) The problems started when we tried to do photos of him by himself. He was quite happy being cuddled by anyone who was willing to hold him, and would even fall asleep. But the moment we tried to set him down his eyes would pop open, he would realize what was going on, and the screaming would start, lol.

Fortunately, I have worked with plenty of babies with similar personalities, and I knew that the solution would simply be to have patience. The session ended up being four hours (long even by my standards!), but the end results, well, you can see for yourself that it really paid off!!

Comments

Stacie Hogan said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE the soldier one. Gorgeous!

Popular Posts